The Muktinath Visa Debit Card is a Debit card issued in collaboration with a principal member of Visa International bearing Visa brand mark which can be used at a merchant location to purchase goods and services through POS (Point of Sales) terminals and/or ATM terminals bearing Visa logo to withdraw cash.
- Debit Cards can be issued against personal savings as well as personal current accounts.
- Card can be used to make purchase and withdraw cash from ATM of Visa Member.
- Convenient and economical solution for making payment without trouble of carrying physical cash.
- Get SMS alerts of your transactions
- Widely accepted within Nepal and India
||Our Bank’s ATM
||Other Banks’ ATM
||ATMs in India*
|ATM & POS Limit
|Per Transaction Limit (ATM)
|Daily Transaction Limit (ATM)
|Monthly Transaction Limit (ATM)
|Per Transaction Limit (POS)
|Daily Transaction Limit (POS)
|Monthly Transaction Limit (POS)
- Observe your surroundings before using an ATM.
- Shield PIN Pad (keyboard) so anyone waiting to use the ATM cannot see you enter your PIN.
- If you see anyone or anything suspicious, cancel your transaction and leave immediately.
- Keep your card in a safe place to avoid damage or theft.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Never write the PIN down on anything in your wallet or on the card.
- When selecting a PIN, avoid numbers that relate to your personal information. For example, don't use your birthday, telephone or vehicle numbers.
- Immediately report a lost or stolen card to the Bank.
- To help guard against fraud, keep your ATM receipts until you check them against your monthly statement.
*ATMs in India are governed by their own bank’s rule. Extra charge may occur.