Internet banking enables a customer to do banking transactions through the bank’s online portal. This is also known as net banking or Direct Banking. The internet has dramatically changed the cost and capabilities of the marketing and distribution of new type of products and services.
Muktinath Bikas Bank Limited’s customers will be able to conduct various informational and financial transactions through the bank’s direct banking. This service currently includes the following features:
- Account Information
- Account Statement
- History of financial transaction
- Funds transfer to any account within the bank
- Merchant payments
- Utility Bill payments
- eSewa facilities
Fund transfer limit
|| NRs. 200,000/-
|Per day transaction
|| NRs. 20,00,000/-
|Per day transaction (count)
|| NRs. 50,00,000/-
- Avoid using shared or public computer for accessing Online Banking.
- Do not reveal your password to anyone, not even to Bank´s employee.
- Frequently change your password.
- Do not keep weak password. Use combination of capital letter, numbers, non-alphanumeric characters and minimum 8 characters.
- Use virtual keyboard to enter login password.
- Keep login password and transaction password different.
- While doing online banking, change your browser mode to "private browsing". This will delete your all cookies and files from your computer.
- Always remember to sign out and close the browser when you have finished online banking.
- Never reply to email that asks for your login credentials. Bank never sends email asking for your login credentials in email. Contact bank immediately if you receive any such email.
- Always access online banking by typing https://www.muktinathbank.com.np in address bar of internet browser. Before logging in online banking, always make sure that the web address bar is exactly showing https://www.muktinathbank.com.np
- Contact the bank immediately if you suspect that your online banking account has been compromised.
- Keep your Operating System updated with the latest security patches. Make sure your computer has antivirus and anti-spyware software installed and updated.